The Starter plan is great for simple and professional events at a very cost-effective price. Here you can learn more about the feature included in the plan: All you need to know about the Starter plan
How to Upgrade to the Starter Plan (New Organization Dashboard Design)
1. Log in to your Hopin account at https://hopin.com/users/sign_in
2. Click on your profile icon in the top right corner and access the needed organization by selecting it from the list in the dropdown menu.
3. Once you are on the Organization Dashboard, you can open the same dropdown menu and click Manage organization.
4. Go to the Billing tab, choose either annual or month billing option and click Upgrade. If you're currently on the Starter Monthly plan, here you can upgrade to the Annual plan
5. In a pop-up window enter your billing information and click Proceed.
6. On the Stripe checkout page enter you billing information and click Subscribe.
How to Upgrade to the Starter Plan (Old Organization Dashboard Design)
Currently, the upgrade option is not available in the old dashboard design. Feel free to reach out to our Support team via the widget or at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can enable the ew dashboard experience for your user account.