Hi there, congrats on having a booth at the event on Hopin!
If this is your first time, welcome!
You're probably wondering how this works and what to do. You've come to the right place.
How do I set up my booth in Hopin?
Organizers can invite you to customize your own booth (advanced plans only) or alternatively they can set up a booth on your behalf at their event.
If you have been invited to set up your own booth, follow the steps below to get started.
- You will receive an email that looks like this:
- Click on set up your booth to continue.
- You will then be sent another email to confirm your registration for the event. Click on Access booth setup
- You will then be redirected to your booth setup page where you can fill in the booth details according to this guide.
- Click save when done.
If you already set up your booth and you want to edit it or make some changes,
- Log into your Hopin account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right and select your booth under the Vendor Dashboard section
If you didn't receive the Exhibitor invite and the event organizer is to set up the booth for you,
- Check out the Expo Tutorial to understand how an organizer sets up a booth.
- Send the booth details to the organizer in order for them to customize your booth for you.
- Make sure you are registered for the event in order to access your booth on the day of the event.
Customization options for the Expo Booths
When you select the Expo Booth you would like to customize, you will be taken to a new screen where you can edit your booth.
The video below explains how an organizer creates a booth. Use the video to understand the different aspects of creating a booth.
Can an Exhibitor use different apps than those the Organizer has installed?
Yes, however the Exhibitor will need to create an Organization to do so.
Apps such as Slido, Twitter Feed, Kahoot!, KUDO, etc can be added to your booths to create a more interactive experience for your visitors.
When creating or editing your booth, you may notice a button that says, Discover more apps. This allows you to add apps to your Expo Booth. But first, you must create an Organization. If you have not yet created an Organization, clicking on the Discover more apps button will prompt you to create one.
Once you have created your own organization you will be able to install apps that can be enabled when editing your booth.
Click the Discover more apps button to get directed to the Hopin App Store. You can do this by going to the app store or clicking on the link within your booth setup.
How do I preview my booth?
Exhibitors can now preview their booth! First, you will need to follow the steps above on how to access your booth via your home page. When in the Edit Booth page, you can make any changes you like and then click Save & preview:
A pop-up will show you what your booth will look like to any attendees visiting on the day of the event:
In the Expo section of an event, a large booth will look like this once you have added a banner, the name, headline and about the Exhibitor:
How do I enter my booth once the event is live?
It's important to make sure you are "in" your booth during the event on Hopin. This will allow you to answer questions in the Booth Chat and be on live camera to engage with visitors if you've chosen that format.
See this guide on how to access your booth on the day of the event.