Tags are labels or filters used to sort booths and sessions according to categories, so attendees can quickly navigate through the content available in your event.
Tags are available for Sessions, the Expo Booths and can be applied to the Schedule as well. They are especially useful when you have a large number of expo booths and or sessions, which will help your attendees sort through content quickly.
To add tags, go to your Event Dashboard > Venue > Schedule page and select either Table or Calendar view.
- Create a new schedule item by clicking + Quick add new, type in a segment name, and hit enter.
- In the Tags column, click the + and type in your tag.
- If the tag exists already, you can select it. Otherwise, you can click + Create "tag."
- Create a new schedule using the Add to Schedule button or select the schedule you want to add tags to and click directly on it, or on the 3 dots to Edit.
- Under the Tags section, type in the tag and select it if it already exists in your tags. If not, simply hit Enter on your keyboard or the Add button to create the new tag.
- Then simply press the Add to schedule button at the bottom of the page to save.
To remove a tag from the Schedule, click the X in the Calendar view or uncheck the tag in the Table view.
To learn more about how to use Tags as an Attendee, check out this article.