If you get an 500 error or 404 error then it is likely for the following reasons:
- 500 error means that something went wrong on our server
- 404 error will most likely mean that the URL is invalid.
Whether you run into a 500 error or 404 error, please try the following troubleshoots:
- Make sure the URL is typed correctly
- Check the browser and make sure it is updated
Currently, using the latest versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your laptop or computer guarantees the best experience but check out our article on Browser Compatibility for more info.
On mobile devices, the experience will be limited for Organizers or Speakers and sufficient for event attendees.
- Refresh your web browser
Hold the Shift key when pressing the command+R (macOS) or Ctrl+R (Windows) combinations
- Restart your web browser.
Sometimes browser settings require a browser restart for changes to take effect.
- Log out of your Hopin account and sign back in.
- Restart your computer.
Alternatively, if you seem to be getting a CORS error, we have a more specific guide for this, too.
Finally, check out our Network Connectivity guide to make sure you have you computer set up correctly for the best experience!