The Reception page is the first screen your attendees see when they join your live event. It's a lobby where people learn about the event and get oriented. A good Reception page will be warm, informative, helpful. For example, you may want to include speaker bios, schedule information, and a section like: "How to get the most out of this event."
Customize your Reception page
To customize the reception page first of all find the event you want to make changes to within your Organization Dashboard in your Hopin account. Then follow the instructions below.
- Go to your Event Dashboard > Venue > Reception
- Use this text editor to write your Welcome Message. Organizers can embed widgets, videos, hyperlinks, downloads, and additional description in this area.
- If you have sponsors for your event and you’d like to display them on your reception page, you can add them to the sponsor area. Sponsor logos can be tiered into three levels of sponsorships: gold, silver and bronze (all plans) or add additional tiers and rename them (Advanced plans only). Learn more about how to add sponsors to your event here.
- When you click the 'Add an App' button, you are redirected to the Hopin App Store. There, you can enable the various Apps for the event. For example, the Twitter app allows you to add a Twitter timeline, collection or list to the reception while the Slido app allows you to display any of Slido's polls, Q&A, and surveys to your attendees.
- Once they are enabled, you can go back to the reception page of the event dashboard and you will be able to add in the app details in the additional fields.
- Hit Save when you're finished.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.