The Analytics page of your event dashboard contains a summary of the most important data of your event. At first glance, it may look intimidating - however, this guide will help you understand every bit of it.
How do you access it?
You can access it by clicking on the Overview tab on the left side of the event dashboard.
Before the event
Before your event begins, your dashboard should have these modules:
- The number of created sessions and booths at your event
- Registrations: This displays a graph of the progression of registrations for your event over time. On the right, you have the names of the most recent registrants.
- Top Countries and Ticket sales by type: Here, you see the top countries by the number of registrations as well as the number of tickets sold according to ticket types.
During the event
During your event, your analytics dashboard will look a bit different with these modules:
- Turnout, Attendee NPS, Maximum attendance and Time spent: Turnout is the total number of attendees who showed up for the event up until the time at which the data is viewed. The Attendee score is the average score gotten from the mid-event survey, calculated by averaging all attendees' scores. Peak Attendance is the maximum number of concurrent users, and the Avg. time spent is the average time spent by attendees in the event.
- Number of active attendees, and Total Registrations: A graph showing the number of registrations and active attendees at certain points of time throughout the event.
- Top areas by chat messages: This shows the segments of your event with the most chat messages.
- Top areas by attendees: This shows the most visited areas within your event as well as the number of attendees that visited.
- Chat messages by area: A count of chat messages for all of the segments within your event.
- Top expo booths by interaction: This displays the expo booths with the highest number of interactions by attendees.
- Top countries by registration: Top countries with the most number of registrants.
- Most active attendees by minutes spent: The names of the most active attendees during the event.
- Top attendees by expo booths interaction: This displays the attendees with the highest number of interactions in expo booths.
After the Event
After the event, you're given a summary of the total number of registrations for your event, the number of countries represented, turnout rate, average time spent by attendees, number of expo booth visits, number of expo booth interactions, number of chat messages in the event, and the number of networking meetings.
Find this report on the Event Dashboard > Analytics > Registrations tab.
Find out more about reports and analytics here.
Note: some analytics may be affected if Attendees and Organizers are using Ad Blockers.