The Hopin mobile app is the only recommended way for speakers/attendees with no access to a desktop or laptop computer to go on-screen with audio and video on iOS/iPadOS, using Safari is not supported. This only works for Networking, Sessions, and Expo Booths (as Sessions), it isn't possible to go on-screen on the backstage/stage and we have no ETA on when that will be possible.
Please note the app only provides basic functionality at this time and it is aimed mainly at attendees, we strongly advise whenever possible to use a desktop or laptop computer to enjoy the full Hopin experience and functionality.
Finally, Replay is not available in the Hopin Mobile App and can currently only be accessed on a web browser.
Hopin Mobile App Overview
When you open the app, you will be asked to log in to your Hopin account. Enter the email address and password associated with your Hopin account:
After logging in, you will be able to see a list of the events that you are registered for:
Clicking Explore events will open the Hopin Explore event page in your web browser.
Tapping on any of your events will take you straight into the reception page of that event. From this page, you are able to get anywhere within the event:
- Details: This shows the description/additional info that organizers have provided for the reception page
- Home: This will always take you straight back to the home page where you can see what is live and access the event details
- Explore: This section allows one-click access to everything that is included in the event (stage, sessions, expo, speakers, floor plans)
- Schedule: Easily see what is happening and when - this tab will also give you access to "My Agenda" so you can see which segments you have registered for as well as personal meetings.
- The two icons on the top right of your screen will take you to your direct messages, as well as the event/segment chat where you can also see any event polls and Q&As
- Click on your profile pictures to be able to edit your profile, view your ticket (Hybrid and Onsite events only), and exit the event.