The Hopin mobile app is the only recommended way for speakers/attendees with no access to a desktop or laptop computer to go on-screen with audio and video on iOS/iPadOS, using Safari is not supported. This only works for Networking, Sessions, and Expo Booths (as Sessions), it isn't possible to go on-screen on the backstage/stage and we have no ETA on when that will be possible.
Please note the app only provides basic functionality at this time and it is aimed mainly at attendees, we strongly advise whenever possible to use a desktop or laptop computer to enjoy the full Hopin experience and functionality.
Finally, Replay is not available in the Hopin Mobile App and can currently only be accessed on a web browser.
Hopin Mobile App Overview
When you open the app, you will be asked to log in to your Hopin account. Enter the email address and password associated with your Hopin account:
After logging in, you will be able to see a list of the events that you are registered for:
Clicking Explore events will open the Hopin Explore event page in your web browser.
Tapping on any of your events will take you straight into the reception page of that event. From this page, you are able to get anywhere within the event:
- Details: This shows the description/additional info that organizers have provided for the reception page
- Explore: This section allows one-click access to any of the segments included in the event (stage, sessions, expo, networking)
- Speakers: A list of all the speakers for the event with their headlines
- Sponsors: All sponsor logos according to category
- At the bottom of the screen there are icons for the chat, polls, people tab, and Q&A.
- The arrow icon at the top right takes you into your private messages
Tapping on the menu icon on the top left of the screen will open the navigation menu, for more navigation options:
Like the explore section on the reception page, this menu allows you to get anywhere in the event with just one press of your finger. You are also able to exit the event, which takes you back to your list of registered events.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.