Organizers are able to control the event experience for their attendees by managing the permissions throughout the event.
All of the attendee actions and visibility are enabled by default. However, organizers can adjust and disabled them in the Event Dashboard > Venue > Venue Controls:
These settings include:
Attendee actions and privacy
Here you can select your attendee's default interactions and prevent ticket types from being contacted. Attendees can overwrite their own controls from inside their profile settings but can always be contacted by the organizer.
- Direct messages: Attendees can message each other directly
- Schedule meetings: Attendees can schedule and view meetings with each other on their agenda
- Instant video call: Attendees can start one-on-one instant video calls with each other
You will be able to see and control this setting only if the People area is enabled in the Event Dashboard > Setup > Basics page.
- Show people list: Attendees will see a filterable list of event participants. This list will be shown on both the People Area in the left navigation bar and the people tab in the right side panel.
- Show people count: Attendees will see the number of event participants.
- My Agenda: Attendees can create a personal agenda from the event schedule
- Giphy: Attendees can send gifs in the chat