Organizers are now able to control the event experience for their attendees by managing the permissions throughout the event.
The Attendee Visibility settings allow you to control how much your attendees can see about each other within the event. To set this up, go to your Event Dashboard > Venue > Venue Controls.
The three available options are shown below.
1. Attendees list and count
This option enables the People tab of the event where a list of all your attendees and organizers are displayed during the event.
The number of attendees present in the event will also be displayed at the top in all the event segments.
Through the people tab, attendees are able to:
- Chat privately with attendees - find the user in the people tab and use the send message button to send a private message.
- Invite attendees to a video call - select the user and click Invite to video call.
- Schedule a video meeting.
- Report a user in case of inappropriate behaviour.
- Mute an attendee - muting a user disables the muted user from sending messages.
2. Attendees list only
This option removes the People tab, as well as the number of attendees present within the event.
Removing the People tab means that attendees will not be able to chat privately with other attendees, initiate videos calls with attendees, schedule meetings, mute or report a user.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.