Custom emails are available for our Growth, Pro, Business, and Enterprise plans only.
Hopin can send up to eight emails to your registrants. Below are the emails that are already active on all Hopin accounts. They can be found in the Marketing > Customize Emails tab in your event dashboard.
You can click 'Stop all emails' if, for example, you are using the Mailchimp integration to send emails instead.
You can also hover over the email you would like to work on to see the options to perform further tasks, such as:
- Edit the email template to suit your needs
- Resume/Disable emails
- Reset the email template to default
- Preview the email
- Select which automated emails are sent or stopped, the choice is up to the organizer
The Status for the emails can be as follows:
- No emails (email is stopped and won't be sent out to attendees)
- Draft (email is in draft mode and its template is not fully saved with changes)
- Default (the default email will be sent out to attendees)
- Custom email (a customized email will be sent out to users)
Learn more about customizing emails with our article on Customizing Automated Emails to Attendees.
Below is an overview of the default emails, what they are for, and how some of them look when received by attendees after purchasing tickets for your event.
1. You are in: Delivered when the user registers.
2. One-hour reminder: Delivered one hour before the event starts.
3. One-day reminder: Delivered one day before the event starts.
4. Magic Link Invitations: Invitations sent by magic links.
5. Start time changed: Delivered when the event start time changes.
6. Refund processed: Triggered by a back-office refund operation.
7. Ticket cancelled: Triggered when a ticket has been canceled by the event organizer.
8. Announcement: Sent by event organizers in case of specific announcements.
9. Early Access: If you have enabled Early Access, attendees will be notified when the doors have opened and they can book seats, set their agenda, and schedule meetings.
10. Post event invitation: If you have enabled post-event Replay, attendees will be sent a post-event invitation two hours have the event ends