There are 9 automated event emails that can be sent out to the attendees. Customizing these emails is possible for our Growth, Pro, Business, and Enterprise plans only.
The emails can be found in the Event Dashboard > Marketing > Customize Emails tab in your event dashboard. They are active by default. If you are using the Mailchimp integration or another third party solution to send emails, you can click 'Disable all emails' to stop emails from being sent. Emails can be also disabled individually.
You can also hover over the email you would like to work on to see the options to perform further tasks, such as:
- Edit the email template to suit your needs
- Resume/Disable emails
- Reset the email template to default (if it has been edited)
- Preview the email
The Status for the emails can be as follows:
- Disabled (email is stopped and won't be sent out to attendees)
- Enabled (the default email will be sent out to attendees)
- Enabled / Unsaved changes (the template is in draft mode and the changes in the email are not live yet)
- Enabled / Custom email (a customized email will be sent out to users)
Learn more about customizing emails with our article on Customizing Automated Emails to Attendees.
Below is an overview of the default emails, what they are for, and how some of them look when received by attendees after purchasing tickets for your event.
1. Order confirmation: Delivered when the user purchases a ticket.
2. One-hour reminder: Delivered one hour before the event starts.
3. One-day reminder: Delivered one day before the event starts.
4. Magic Link Invitations: Invitations sent by magic links.
5. Start time changed: Delivered when the event start time changes.
6. Refund processed: Triggered by a back-office refund operation.
7. Ticket cancelled: Triggered when a ticket has been canceled by the event organizer.
8. Early Access: If you have enabled Early Access, attendees will be notified when the doors have opened and they can book seats, set their agenda, and schedule meetings.
9. Post event invitation: If you have enabled post-event Replay, attendees will be sent a post-event invitation two hours have the event ends