What plans is the Figma integration available on?
The Figma integration is currently available on all plans.
What are the capabilities of the Figma integration?
Figma can be embedded in any area of the event (stage, session, expo booth). This will allow you to share your Figma File or Prototype or a specific frame in the Figma File with your attendees on screen.
What are the current constraints of the Figma integration?
Embedded Figma files and prototypes can only be viewed, not edited or commented upon. We'll be working with Figma to provide more functionality in this integration in the future.
How do I set up the Figma integration?
To integrate Figma with Hopin, please take the following steps.
1. Open the file or prototype you want to share on your Hopin screen.
2. If you want to link to a specific frame in the Figma File, select the frame and then follow below. If you want to link to entire Figma File or Prototype, just follow below.
3. Click the Share button in the toolbar. This will open the Sharing modal.
4. Adjust your link sharing permissions to determine who can view and interact with the file embed (Optional).
5. Click Copy link to copy the Figma URL and have it ready for when you want to share it within Hopin.
1. To get started, you will need to install the Figma app to your Hopin Organization. You can access the app store by going to your Organization Dashboard and heading to the Apps tab. Then click on Discover More on App Store.
You can find Figma by following this link to go directly to the installation page. Click Install app to add the Figma app to your Organization.
2. Click 1 (Share screen button) then 2 (select Figma) at the bottom of the screen (in a stage, session, or expo booth).
3. Enter the copied link from above and click the Share a Figma File/Prototype button.
4. Your Figma File or Prototype will now be visible in a shared screen.
5. You're now ready to enjoy Figma with your attendees!
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.