What is Kahoot!?
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. It can now be used directly with Hopin to make your events even more fun!
Find out more on the Kahoot! Website.
What plans is the Kahoot integration available on?
Kahoot! is available on all Hopin plans.
What are the capabilities of the Kahoot integration?
The Kahoot! integration can be added to the activity panel of any event area (stage, session or expo) so that your attendees can participate in a Kahoot! game without using a separate browser tab or their mobile device.
Note: Please consider the 10/15 seconds delay between the backstage and the live stage if using Kahoot! on the stage. Although it can be used in a stage, too, we recommend using it in sessions or booths only for real-time interaction.
How do I set up the Kahoot integration?
1. Login to Hopin, and navigate to your Hopin organization in the left-hand menu. You can then click on the 'Integrations' tab at the top of the page, find Kahoot!, click on it and then click Install application.
2. In your event dashboard navigate to the specific stage, session or expo to which you'd like to add the Kahoot! integration.
3. Scroll down to the 'Integrations' section of the page, select the 'Enable Kahoot!' checkbox and save the page, you can also change the tab name if you wish.
4. If your event is published, you can preview your event by clicking on the 'Preview Event' button in the top right corner of the screen; you can then navigate to the relevant area for which you have configured Kahoot!, and you'll see the following under the Kahoot! tab.
5. Now that your attendees have access to the Kahoot! controller in the activity panel, you can screenshare a Kahoot! game, ask your attendees to input the Game PIN, and you're underway!
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.