You have created a public event and you want to find the organization's profile associated with it on the Hopin Explore page - where users can go to search for new and interesting upcoming events. This profile is publicly available to everyone searching for it and can be important to promote your organization and your events.
Please be aware:
- Featuring an event on Hopin Explore is available on all paid plans
- For your organization's profile to show on Hopin Explore, you have to create at least
one public event
- Keep in mind that your event will not show in our marketplace until the start date/time
is less than 60 days away from the current date/time
- To avoid featuring non-relevant events, we will not feature events if the name
includes the word 'test' or 'demo' or any similar word that indicates the event was
created for testing purposes
- If you switch your event type from Public to Hidden or Private and vice versa, your event will be visible in the marketplace as soon as the event type is set to Public again
- Both organizers and attendees can view an organization's profile following the steps below
To create a public event you have to set your event to Public. You can learn more in our knowledge base article here. Once your event is published you will be able to find the event as well as your organization's profile on Hopin Explore by following the below instructions.
1. Go to https://hopin.com/explore.
2. In the search bar use the event title or organization name, in this case, we searched for 'The Hopin Team'. You can see that if anything is found it will come up right away in a popup menu below the search bar and you can select any event there. Alternatively, you can click on the blue search button on the right or hit 'Enter' to show further results on a new page.
3. The search results will look like below.
4. Once you find the event you are looking for, click it to see more details, then go to the 'Hosted by' section and click on your organization's name to open its profile page.
5. Once on the profile page you should see your organization's details such as the logo, banner, description, number of hosted events and registrations, website, email, social media links, past and upcoming events. You can also follow the organization for future events.
6. To change/update your organization's profile details go to your Hopin account, select the relevant organization on the left-hand side, then choose the 'Profile' tab.