See our guides How to cancel the Starter plan, How to cancel the Growth plan for instructions.
To delete your Hopin account
- Sign into your Hopin account
- On your Attendee Dashboard, click on your profile image in the top-right corner
- Click Manage Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the Security section
- Click Delete account
- Enter the confirmation phrase as it is displayed and then delete account
If you would like to unsubscribe from any marketing emails, you can do that here.
If you receive any emails from Event Organizers around the events they host on Hopin or would like your Event Data removed however (which we do not control), please reach out to those Event Organizers directly, or let us know if you have issues finding their contact info.
What happens to my data after I delete my account?
I'm an organizer, how can I delete attendee accounts after the event?
Please note that organizers are not able to delete accounts on behalf of their attendees. This needs to be done by the attendees by following the steps already mentioned above.
To delete your StreamYard account
To delete your StreamYard account:
- Log in to your StreamYard account here
- On your home page, from the top right corner drop down, select My Account then Account Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom, click on Delete account, and select Permanently delete account to confirm
To opt-out or unsubscribe from StreamYard’s marketing list, please click on the link to StreamYard’s marketing preference center found at the bottom of your sign up email.