What can the HubSpot Starter and Growth plan integration do?
The HubSpot integration can push registrations (first name, last name, email) and event attendance data from Hopin to HubSpot.
What are the limitations of the HubSpot Starter and Growth plan integration?
On the Starter or Growth plans you'll only be able to push registrations (first name, last name, email) out to HubSpot, not import them from HubSpot (importing from HubSpot is available on our Business and Enterprise plans).
What data is being synced between Hopin<>HubSpot
We are currently syncing First Name, Last Name, Email between the platforms. We are actively working towards syncing the whole Registration Object (headline, website, custom form questions).
Find below what you'll need to do to enable the HubSpot integration.
1. To get started, you will need to install the HubSpot app to your Hopin Organization. You can access the app store by going to your Organization Dashboard and heading to the Apps tab. Then click on Discover More on App Store.
2. You can find HubSpot under the CRM category, or you can follow this link to go directly to the page. Click Install app to add the Twitter app to your Organization.
3. Authenticate your HubSpot account at the next screen.
4. Return to the configuration screen and click Finish once you've authenticated your HubSpot account.
5. The Hopin<>HubSpot integration will now push any registrations created in Hopin to your HubSpot instance (first name, last name, email). If any contact already exists, it will not be duplicated. When a registrant attends an event, that activity will be pushed to the relevant HubSpot contact as a note.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.