To create promo codes for your tickets, go to the Event Dashboard > Registrations > Tickets.
Click on the Promo codes tab on the Tickets tab then click Create promo code.
Go on and fill in the following fields:
- Promo code name: This is the name that will show up in the Offer Promo dropdown in the Ticket tab to distinguish promo codes from each other.
- Promo code: This is the actual promo code that an attendee needs to input (exact syntax/capitalization) in order to redeem the promo code.
- Ticket discount: Select the Percentage or Amount option.
- Discount value: Will show either as a percentage or in the specified currency.
- Total codes available: Number of codes available
- Code applicable to these tickets: Ticket types can make use of the promo code
- Promo start date/Time & Promo close date/Time: Specifies the timeframe by which each promo code is valid.
- Assigned Tickets?: Organizer has the ability to directly assign promo codes to tickets in the Promo Code tab. If a promo code is assigned to a ticket within the Promo Code tab, the "Offer Promo" field in the Tickets tab will automatically update to reflect the Promo Code in question. If a ticket already has a Promo Code affiliated with the ticket under the Offer Promo field, this ticket will not show up as an eligible option under the Assigned Tickets data field in the Promo Code tab.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.