In order to sell paid tickets, organizers have to first connect their Stripe account to their organization. It’s possible to connect an existing Stripe account or to create a new one.
To connect your Stripe account:
- Log into your Hopin account
- Select your organization on the left side
- Select the Billing tab and scroll down. You will see a blue button Connect with Stripe, click on it
- You will be then redirected to a new page:
- On this page, you can either log into your existing Stripe account or create a new one. Add your email to the field and click Continue.
- After logging into or setting up your account, you will be asked to select the account you'd like to connect to Hopin.
- Once your Stripe account has been connected, you will be redirected back to your Hopin account.
More details on Stripe can be found here.
Unfortunately, selling paid tickets currently cannot be supported in all countries on the Hopin platform. Please refer to the attachment below to see if you can sell tickets via Stripe in your country of residence.