The Export Orders report is focused on the user experience when purchasing a ticket from the registration page. You can see how many people abandoned their order, how many tickets were purchased in bulk, and how many tickets have been registered.
This report can be found on the Event Dashboard > Registration > Tickets page. Click Export Orders .CSV to download the report. The file will be sent directly to your email.
The report will look something like this:
- Order status: whether or not the order was completed (see below for further information)
- Order completed at: the time/date the order was completed
- Order email: the email the purchase is associated with
- Order total price: the total price of the order
- Stripe ID: the stripe ID (if the ticket had a price associated with it)
- Ticket: which ticket(s) that were purchased
- Tickets sold: how many tickets were sold to the attendee
- Tickets registered: how many tickets of those sold have been registered
If you have UTM codes set up, you will see some additional columns, with the information you have set such as:
- UTM Source
- UTM Campaign
- UTM Medium
- UTM Content
- UTM Term
Note: If you use our UTM generator then you will only see data in the UTM Source and UTM Campaign columns. However, if you build your UTMs manually and you choose to use all 5 parameters, you will see data in the other columns, too.
What does "pending" mean?
There are two "Order Statuses" in this report - Completed and Pending.
- Pending in this report is not the same as Pending Acceptance in other reports.
- Pending in this report means that someone selects a ticket but does not click Complete Order. Therefore, it's an abandoned cart metric.
What’s the difference between the Export Orders report and the Attendees report?
The Export Orders report is focused on the user experience when purchasing a ticket from the registration page. The report captures the order status Pending or Completed.
- Pending means the person did not go through the entire purchasing process and at some point abandoned the order.
- Completed means the person went through the entire process and purchased a ticket or tickets.
The Attendees Report under Event Dashboard > People > Attendees captures who has completed the registration process and what emails are associated with each ticket type. Here, "Pending Acceptance" means that an attendee has used the guest checkout or have bulk ordered several tickets. Once they have verified their emails, the status will change to "Registered."
For additional information about the attendees report check out this article.