The Event Summary Report gives you the option to download a summary of the entire event or individual sessions, stages, and expo booths. You can use this report to gain an overview of each section, the number of attendees in each area, the interactions within each area, as well as the average attendee scores for the mid-event and post-event survey.
Note: Each report will display different information depending on which section it is for.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports and find the Event Summary Report. When you click Generate a small dropdown will appear from which you can select the report you would like to generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
As we mentioned earlier, each report in this section will display different information.
The Event Summary Report will look like something like this:
- Registered Users:1 how many people registered for your event (this does not include those pending acceptance, attendees that were block during the event)
- Turnout:1 how many people joined the event (this will include blocked attendees if they attended the event before they were blocked)
- Ticket Sales: how many tickets were sold (this particular event was free)
- Average Time Spent (mins):1 average time spent in the event by all attendees that showed up
- Total Comments: number of comments made in public event areas
- Stage Visitors:1 number of people who visited stages
- Session Visitors:1 number of people who visited sessions
- Expo Visitors:1 number of people who visited expo booths
- Networking Visitors:1 number of people who visited networking
- Connections Made: number of random match-ups in the networking segment that chose to connect and share details
- Average Attendee Score: the average score your attendees gave your event in the mid-event survey
- Average Post-Event Survey Score: the average score your attendees gave your event in the post-event survey
You can choose to see a summary for all the stages combined or you can generate an individual report for each session, expo booth, or stage separately. Session and stage summaries will include the same information:
- Visitors:1 the number of visitors that visited the specified segment(s) (this does not include members of the organization team or expo booth managers)
- Average Visit Time (mins):1 average time spent in the segment by the attendees that visited the area
- Unique Visitors Commenting: number of visitors that participated in the chat
- Number of Comments: how many comments were left on the chat in the specific area
Note: You can also access these reports by going to your Event Dashboard > Reports > Stage Summary or Session Summary and clicking Download Summary for the specific segment
Expo Booth Summary
The Expo Booth Summary Report will look something like this:
- Visitors:1 the number of attendees that visited the expo booth
- Average Visit Time (mins):1 average time spent in the booth by the attendees that visited the booth
- Unique Visitors That Interacted: number of visitors that interacted with the booth - this includes the visitors that clicked the Register Interest button, left a comment in the chat, or clicked on one of the booth's links
- Number of Interest Registered: the number of attendees that clicked the Register Interest button
- Number of URLs Clicked: number of times a booth link was clicked, this includes social media links or URLs
- Number of Comments: how many comments were left on the Expo Booth chat
- Total Number of Interactions: the sum of the number of comments, number of URLs clicked, and the number of Interest Registered
Note: You can also access these reports by going to your Event Dashboard > Reports > Expo Summary and clicking Download Booth Summary for the specific booth.
1 - this does not include members of the organization team or expo booth managers.
Note: some analytics may be affected if Attendees and Organizers are using Ad Blockers.