This report lists all the people who successfully registered to your event along with details about their registration. The ordering is based on the time of registration, therefore those who registered first are at the top of the list.
Note: This report excludes people who were refunded, blocked, organization team members and expo booth managers.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Attendees Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Attendees Report will look something like this:
- Email: the email of the attendee
- Name: the name of the attendee
- Headline: the headline of the attendee
- Location: the country of the attendee (this is based on IP address and may have limited accuracy)
- Ticket: the name of the ticket the attendee bought
- Participated: this will say "TRUE" if the user attended the event, even if just for a few seconds, and "FALSE" if they did not attend the event at all
- Registered at: the date and time the attendee registered for the event
- Purchase Price (currency): the price paid for the ticket (this event was free)
- Registration Source: the source of the attendee's registration; if the attendee joined directly through the registration page this will say "event" however, if they received a magic link, used guest checkout, or were signed up via a bulk ticker order, this will say "magic_link"
- Affiliate Name: If the attendee registered by clicking through an affiliate link, this field will contain the affiliate’s name
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.