The Schedule Report generates an outline of what is included in your schedule. This will include each schedule segment you have created as well as any information linked to it. You can use this report to summarise your schedule before and after your event.
This report will include segments details, tags, speakers and onsite attendance.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Schedule Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
Once downloaded, the Schedule Report should look something like this:
- Start time: Time when the scheduled activity starts
- End time: Time when the scheduled activity ends
- Segment Title: Name of the scheduled activity
- Schedule Type: Where the scheduled segment will occur (Stage, Session, Expo etc.)
- Virtual Space: Name of the Event area the segment will occur in (name of the Stage or Session)
- Tags: List of tags that were associated with the schedule item
- Speaker names: Names of speakers associated with the schedule item
- Speaker emails: Email addresses of speakers associated with the schedule item (optional)
- Segment Format: whether the segment is hybrid or virtual
- Onsite Total Attendees: Total number of attendees who attended the segment in person
- Onsite Avg. Minutes Spent: Average minutes spent by onsite attendees at the segment.
- Onsite Seats Booked: Total number of onsite seats booked by registrants
- Onsite Capacity: The capacity set for the onsite room/number of seats available