The Schedule Report generates an outline of what is included in your schedule. This will include each schedule segment you have created as well as any information linked to it. You can use this report to summarise your schedule before and after your event.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Schedule Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
Once downloaded, the Schedule Report should look something like this:
- Start time: Time when the scheduled activity starts
- End time: Time when the scheduled activity ends
- Schedule name: Name of the scheduled activity
- Schedule description: Description of the schedule item
- Segment name: Name of the segment that is associated with schedule item (optional)
- Stage name: Name of the stage that is associated with schedule item (optional)
- Tags: List of tags that were associated with the schedule item (optional)
- Speaker names: Names of speakers associated with the schedule item (optional)
- Speaker emails: Email addresses of speakers associated with the schedule item (optional)
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.