Use the Poll Results report to view all of the polls within the event and the answers given to each one.
This report will include answers given by organization team members and expo booth managers, too.
Note: If you delete a poll from the event, its data will not be shown in this report. If you would like to remove a poll from your event but still see the data, you can choose to hide it.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports and find the Poll Results report.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Poll Results report should look something like this:
- Questions: the question asked in the poll
- Answer: the answer given
- Email: the email address of the attendee
- Name: the name of the attendee
- Ticket: the ticket type purchased by the attendee
- Area: the event segment where the area was held (Event, Stage, Session, Expo Booth)
- Sub_area: name of the event area where the poll was held
You can use polls to engage with the attendees whilst getting valuable feedback about your event.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.