The Questions and Answers report is a great resource to review all of the Q&As held within an event. You can see who asked the question, who responded, and even the times at which both occurred.
This report includes questions asked by organization team members and expo booth managers.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports and find the Questions and Answers report.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Questions and Answers report should look something like this:
- Segment: The event segment where the question was asked (Stage, Session, Expo Booth, Event)
- Segment name: The name of the segment where the question was asked
- Questions: The question asked
- Questioner: Who asked the question
- Upvotes: Number of votes received in support of this question (this displays as a thumbs up next to the question in the event)
- Response: The response given to the question
- Respondent: Who responded to the question
- Question time: The time the question was posted
- Response time: The time the response was given
- Removed by organiser: If the question was removed by the organizer or moderator, this column will show "yes", and if not then it will be left blank