The Canvas registration suite will allow organizers with advanced plans to upload custom fonts to better match their branding.
You will need to create your event registration page using Hopin Canvas to be able to access this feature. To do that, go to the Event Dashboard > Registration > Registration Page and select the Edit page on the Hopin Canvas option to get started.
Next, follow this step-by-step guide on how to create custom fonts for your registration page.
1. The first step is to click on the Theme tab on the right hand side
2. Click Manage custom fonts
3. Click Add font
4. Enter your new Font name (this can be anything you like to be able to identify it).
5. Then, click Create "your font name"
6. You will be taken to a page where you can begin uploading your font. Click Upload to get started. This will open your files explorer where you can select the correct font file.
7. Once you have finished uploading your fonts, click on the arrow at the top of the panel and you will be taken back to your custom font page.
8. Here, you can click Edit to adjust any of your custom fonts or continue to add more.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Note: the following file formats are accepted:
Once you have finished adding your fonts, you will find them in the drop-down list for "Primary font" on the Theme tab. Select your font from this list and you will see it throughout your registration page.
Note: Only one font can be chosen and displayed on the registration page.