The Connections report provides the number of participations in networking, as well as the number of connections requested, received and made.
Note: Connections with organization team members and expo booth managers are included.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Connections Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Connections report should look something like this:
- Name: The name of the attendee
- Email: The email address of the attendee
- Country: The country that the attendee is in (this is based on the user's IP address so may not be accurate)
- Requests given: The number of connection requests they sent
- Requests received: The number of connection requests they received
- Connections: The number of connections this attendee made (this happens when they receive a request from an attendee they sent a request to)
Please view the Networking Meetings Report for info on the individual meetings that happened.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.