The Connections report provides the number of participations in networking, as well as the number of connections requested, received and made.
To download the report, go to your Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports page, find the Connections Report and click Generate CSV.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
At any time, you can also click the Downloads tab and you will see your report, where you can download or regenerate it by hovering over the report.
The Connections report should look something like this:
- Email: The email address of the attendee
- First Name: The first name of the attendee
- Last Name: The last name of the attendee
- Headline: The headline of the attendee as reflected in their profile details.
- Country/Region: The country or region the attendee is in (based on the user's IP address and is subject to variation or omission)
- Ticket Type: The ticket type of the attendee
- Requests Given: The number of connection requests they sent
- Requests Received: The number of connection requests they received
- Connections made: The number of connections this attendee made (this happens when they receive a request from an attendee to whom they sent a request)
Please view the Networking Meetings Report for info on the individual meetings that happened.