The Speed Networking report is available on the Advanced plans only. It lists all of the Networking meetings that happened during your event, including which attendees were matched, and whether or not they decided to connect.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Networking Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
At any time, you can also click the Downloads tab and you will see your report, where you can download or regenerate it by hovering over the report.
The Networking report will look something like this:
- Started At: The date and time the Networking meeting started
- Email 1: Email address of the first attendee
- First Name 1: First name of the first attendee
- Last Name 1: Last name of the first attendee
- Ticket Type 1: The ticket type held by the first attendee
- Clicked Connect 1: Whether the first attendee clicked "connect" in the meeting (this will read either TRUE or FALSE)
- Email 2: Email address of the second attendee
- First Name 2: First name of the second attendee
- Last Name 2: Last name of the second attendee
- Ticket Type 2: The ticket type held by the second attendee
- Clicked Connect 2: Whether the second attendee clicked "connect" in the meeting (this will read either TRUE or FALSE)
Please view the Connections Report for cumulative numbers per attendee.