The Networking report is available on the Advanced plans only. It lists all of the networking meetings that happened during your event, including which attendees were matched and whether or not they decided to connect.
Note: Meetings with organization team members and expo booth managers are included.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Networking Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Networking report will look something like this:
- Started_at: the time the networking meeting started
- Name_1: Full name of the first attendee
- Email_1: Email address of the first attendee
- Ticket_1: The ticket type purchased by the first attendee
- Clicked_connect_1: Whether the first attendee clicked "connect" (this will read either TRUE or FALSE)
- Name_2: Full name of the second attendee
- Email_2: Email address of the second attendee
- Ticket_2: The ticket type purchased by the second attendee
- Clicked_connect_2: Whether the second attendee clicked "connect" (this will read either TRUE or FALSE)
Please view the Connections Report for cumulative numbers per attendee.
Note: some analytics may be affected if Attendees and Organizers are using Ad Blockers.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.