The Booth Interactions report includes a list of all the attendees who interacted with a particular expo booth by either clicking a link or registering their interest.
Note: Interactions by organization team members and expo booth managers are included.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Booth Interactions report. Clicking Generate will open a dropdown list where you can choose to download a report for each booth you had at your event.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Booth Interactions report will look something like this:
- Created_at: The time at which the interaction took place (when the attendee clicked on the link)
- url: The URL that the attendee clicked - this can be the Register Interest button or any of the links to social media that are displayed in the booth. If the Register Interest button is set to "Link to webpage" this will show as the website URL.
- Name: The name of the attendee that interacted with the booth
- Email: The email address of the attendee
- Headline: The headline of the attendee
- Country: The country that the attendee is based in (this is based on the attendees IP address, therefore, is not always accurate)
- Ticket: The type of ticket that the attendee purchased
Tip: You cannot download a report that includes all of the interactions in all of the expo booths; you will have to download each individually.
Note: Some analytics may be affected if Attendees and Organizers are using Ad Blockers.