The Attendees Activities Report is a detailed report that can tell you about the attendees' activity before, during, and after your event. It will display which areas of the event they accessed and for how long. It will also show the times of scheduled meetings and
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Attendees Activities Report and click Generate. This could take a few minutes to generate depending on the size of your event and the number of attendees.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Attendees Activities report will look something like this:
Each row represents the time that an attendee spent in a particular area of an event. If an attendee is viewing the event from two devices then there may be some overlap in times.
- StartTime: the time the attendee joined the event area
- EndTime: the time the attendee left the event area
- MinutesSpent: number of minutes the attendee spent in the event
- Email: the email address of the attendee
- FullName: first name and last name of the attendee
- Headline: the headline of the attendee
- TicketType: type of ticket the attendee joined the event with
- Area: the main area of the event (Session/Stage/Networking/Expo)
- SubArea: the name of the individual event area (e.g. a specific Stage, Session or Breakout Room within a Session)
- Schedule: the schedule item associated with the event area that the attendee visited
The activities are measured by presence in a certain event segment. It doesn’t take into account whether the attendee is actually interacting with the segment or not.
Finally, if an attendees network connection is suddenly lost and it doesn’t come back, the timeout mechanism can take up to 10 minutes to mark the attendee as offline