The Registrants report will give you information on everyone that registered for your event. You can use this data to discover their location, how they registered, as well as information about the tickets that they bought. This report will also contain the unique Magic Link for each registrant.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Registrants report and click Generate. You can then click Download CSV or re-generate the report.
You can also click on the Downloads tab of the Reports page and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer. You can also re-generate the report here.
This report can also be downloaded from the Event Dashboard > People > Registrants page. Click Download to generate a report. You'll see a green notification when it's ready and you can click to download it.
The Registrants report will look something like this:
- Email: the email of the attendee
- First Name: the first name of the attendee
- Last Name: the surname of the attendee
- Headline: the headline as inputted on the attendee's profile, if added.
- Country/Region: the country or region of the attendee (generated using their IP, therefore this may be inaccurate or omitted)
- Ticket Type: the name of the ticket purchased
- Purchase Price: The cost of the ticket purchased
- Promo Code: the name of the promo code applied or "No Promo"
- Promo Value: the discount amount provided by the promo code
- Refund Amount: amount refunded to the attendee, if any
- Registration Status: will show as "active" or "refunded"
- Registration Source: source of the attendee's registration; could be 'event' for the registration page or 'magic links' for attendees onboarded with the magic links feature
- Registration mode:whether the attendee registered for the event online or in person; "online" if they registered on the Hopin website, or "in person" if they were registered through the Organizer App at the event
- Registration Date: date and time, in the event timezone, that the attendee registered for the event
- Attendance Status: if the registrant attended the event
- Attendance Type:whether the attendee entered the event virtually, onsite, or both
- First Attendance Time: the date and time that the registrant first accessed the event
- Magic Link: the unique access link for the registrant. See our guide How to send the event link to a registrant for more details.
- UTM Source: Identifies which site sent the traffic
- UTM Campaign: Identifies a specific product promotion or strategic campaign
- UTM Medium: Identifies what type of link was used
- UTM Content: Identifies what specifically was clicked to bring the user to the site
- UTM Term: Identifies search terms
- Custom Form Completed: if you created a custom registration from, this will show whether or not it was completed.
- Additional Custom Form Questions: there will be additional columns for each question you created