The Registrants report will give you information on everyone that registered for your event. You can use this data to discover their location, how they registered, as well as information about the tickets that they bought.
Note: Organizers and Vendors are not included in this report.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Registrants report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Registrants report will look something like this:
- Email: email address of the attendee
- First_name: the first name of the attendee
- Last_name: the last name of the attendee
- Headline: the attendee's headline
- Country: the location of the attendee (this is based on their IP address so may be inaccurate)
- Ticket: the type of ticket purchased
- Promo_code: the promo code used to purchase the ticket
- Refunded: whether or not the ticket was refunded, this will read either TRUE or FALSE
- Purchase_price (currency): the price paid for the ticket
- Promo_value (currency): the discount applied to the ticket with the promo, if any
- Refund_amount (currency): the amount refunded to the attendee, if any
- Affiliate_name: if the registrant registered by clicking through an affiliate link that
was set up on the dashboard, this field will contain the affiliate’s name
- Registration_source: how the attendee registered - it can be "event" if they registered through the registration page, or "magic_link" if they were sent a magic link. The latter also applies to those who registered via guest checkout or bulk purchase
- Registration_date: the time and date they registered for the event
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.