In the middle of an event, the attendees will receive a mid-event survey in their notifications tab asking them to rate the event from 1-10. The Mid-Event Attendee Scores report will include all of the attendees that answered the survey, as well as the score that they gave.
The survey that the attendees receive will look something like this:
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Mid-Event Attendee Scores Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Mid-Event Attendee Scores report will look something like this:
- Name: the name of the attendee
- Email: the email address of the attendee
- Headline: the headline of the attendee
- Ticket: the ticket type that the attendee purchased
- Attendee Score: the score (from 1-10) that the attendee gave
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.