At the end of each event, the attendees will be sent a post-event survey where they are asked to provide feedback on both the event and the platform. Organizers can find the results of this survey in the Post-Event Survey Feedback report.
The survey that the attendees receive will look something like this:
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Post-Event Survey Feedback Report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Post-Event Survey Feedback report will look something like this:
- Name: the name of the attendee
- Email: the email address of the attendee
- Headline: the headline of the attendee
- Ticket: the ticket type that the attendee purchased
- Post-event survey score: the score (from 1-10) that the attendee gave
- Liked: Free text answer given for “what did you like about the event?” question
- Disliked: Free text answer given for “what did you dislike about the event?” question
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.