The Participation by Schedule report is available on the Advanced plans only. You can download a report for each segment that appears on your schedule and it will show you the attendees that joined that particular event area, and how long they spent there.
Note: Organization team members and expo booth managers are excluded from these reports.
Participation data capturing might be limited by ad-blockers or corporate firewalls with strict rules. In such cases, the report might fail to contain positive minutes spent values for known attendees.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Participation by Schedule report and click Generate. This will display a drop down list from which you can select which schedule segment you would like to see data for.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Participation by Schedule report will look something like this:
- Email: the email address of the attendee that participated
- Name: full name of the attendee
- Headline: the headline of the attendee
- Location: country which the attendee was viewing from (this is based on their IP address therefore this may have limited accuracy)
- Ticket: the ticket type that the attendee purchased
- Minutes_spent: the number of minutes the attendee spent in the event area
- Registered_at: the date and time at which the attendee registered to the event
- Purchase_price: the amount paid for the ticket
- Registration_source: how the attendee registered for the event; this will display either "event" or "magic link"
- Affiliate_name: if the attendee registered by clicking through an affiliate link that was set up on the dashboard, this field will contain the affiliate’s name
It's important to note that although an attendee may be in the event area during the scheduled time, this report does not state whether or not they interacted with the area, for example they could have had the video paused for the duration of the segment.
Note: some analytics may be affected if Attendees and Organizers are using Ad Blockers.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.