The Scheduled Meetings report is available on the Advanced plans only. It includes a list of all the meetings scheduled during your event, including their participants and duration. The report also specifies whether a meeting was accepted and/or held. Rows are sorted by the meeting scheduled time.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Scheduled Meetings report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear.
The Scheduled Meetings report will look something like this:
- Created At: When the scheduled meeting was created
- Creator Email: Email address of the attendee who created the scheduled meeting
- Creator First Name: First name of the attendee who created the scheduled meeting
- Creator Last Name: Last name of the attendee who created the scheduled meeting
- Recipient Email: Email address of the attendee whom the creator wanted to speak with
- Recipient First Name: First name of the attendee whom the creator wanted to speak with
- Recipient Last Name: Last name of the attendee whom the creator wanted to speak with
- Time Start: Scheduled starting time of the meeting, as set by the creator
- Time End: Scheduled ending time of the meeting, as set by the creator
- Response Status: Either pending, accepted or declined according to the answer status of the recipient
- Meeting Title: Title of the scheduled meeting, as set by the creator
When interpreting the Scheduled Meetings report, it's important to note that for each meeting created, at least two rows will be generated within the report.
If the creator of the meeting is also attending the meeting, the first row will list the recipient and creator as the same person (which will be the creator), and the subsequent rows will display the recipients that were sent the meeting invitation.
Remember that Organizers can create meetings between other attendees without actually attending themselves. In this instance, the creator will be the organizer and each row thereafter will display a different recipient that was sent the meeting invitation.
You can identify individual meetings by looking at the Created At or the Meeting Title column.