The Scheduled Meetings report is available on the Advanced plans only. It includes details of all of the meeting invitations that were created, as well as if the invitations were accepted, declined, or are still pending.
This report does not tell you whether or not the meeting was actually attended, however.
Note: Meetings that include Organizers or Expo Booth Vendors are included in this report.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Scheduled Meetings report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Scheduled Meetings report will look something like this:
- Created_at: the time and date at which the meeting was created
- Creator_name: the attendee that created the meeting
- Creator_email: the email of the attendee that created the meeting
- Recipient_name: the name of the attendee the meeting is sent to
- Recipient_email: the email of the attendee the meeting is sent to
- Time_start: the time and date the meeting is scheduled to begin, as set by the creator
- Time_end: the time and date the meeting is scheduled to end, as set by the creator
- Response_status: can be either pending, accepted, or declined, based on the response of the recipient
- Meeting_title: the title of the meeting, as set by the creator
When interpreting the Scheduled Meetings report, it's important to note that for each meeting created, at least two rows will be generated within the report.
If the creator of the meeting is also attending the meeting, the first row will list the recipient and creator as the same person (which will be the creator), and the subsequent rows will display the recipients that were sent the meeting invitation.
Remember that Organizers can create meetings between other attendees without actually attending themselves. In this instance, the creator will be the organizer and each row thereafter will display a different recipient that was sent the meeting invitation.
Note: there can be up to 20 participants in a meeting so the more people invited to a meeting, the more rows that will be generated.
You can identify individual meetings by looking at the Created_at or the Meeting_title column.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.