The Booth Engagement report includes a list of all the attendees who interacted with a particular expo booth, including how long they spent in the booth, and how many messages they sent within the booth.
Note: Interactions by organization team members and expo booth managers are excluded.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Booth Engagement report. Clicking Generate will open a dropdown list where you can choose to download a report for each booth you had at your event.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Booth Engagement report will look something like this:
- Email: the email address of the attendee
- Name: the first name and last name of the attendee
- Headline: the headline of the attendee
- Ticket: the type of the ticket that the attendee purchased
- Minutes_spent: the number of minutes that the attendee spent in the booth
- Number_of_comments: number of comments that the attendee left in the booth
- Number_of_poll_answers: number of poll questions that the attendee answered in the booth
- Twitter: whether or not the attendee clicked the twitter link
- Website: whether or not the attendee clicked the website link
- cta: whether or not the attendee clicked the call to action button
- Event_track: the ticket group that the ticket purchased was in
Note: The last two columns are additional fields that will be shown when you create a Custom Registration form for your event. This will change depending on the questions you set!
You cannot download a report that shows engagement across all of the expo booths; you will have to download each individually.
Additionally, this report will not include clicks for Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn. For this information, you will need to download the Booth Interactions report.
Note: some analytics may be affected if Attendees and Organizers are using Ad Blockers.