If you have registrations showing as "pending acceptance" in your Event Dashboard > People > Attendees page, then you may want to send an email to encourage them to finish their registration and claim their ticket to your event. Here's how to do it!
Here is a step by step guide on how to send emails to your attendees who have a registration status of "pending acceptance".
1. Go to your Event Dashboard > Marketing > Email Attendees page.
2. Go to your Event Dashboard > Marketing > Email Attendees page.
3. At the top of the page, click the Create email button.
4. Underneath "Status", click the arrow to generate a dropdown list. Then, select All with pending registrations.
5. Underneath "Status", click the arrow to generate a dropdown list. Then, select All with pending registrations.
6. Next, click the small arrow in the field for "Ticket type".
From the drop down list you can select specific ticket types to send your email to.
7. Now, you can start constructing your email. Enter the Template name, Subject, and edit the body of your email.
8. Once you have finished editing your email, click Save and preview.
9. You can choose to preview your email by selecting an Organizer from the drop down list under Preview email to.
10. Click Send email to send your email to those you have selected.
11. A small pop-up will double check if you are ready to go! Click Send email to get your email sent out.
12. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Alternatively, follow these instructions to get started!
- Head to you Event Dashboard > Marketing > Email Attendees page and then select the Create email button. If you have not sent any emails yet, this button will be in the middle of the page.
- Click on the small arrow under Status and select Invited with Magic Links.
- Next, you can select which ticket types you would like to send your email to by choosing them from the drop down list under "Ticket types". You can choose multiple ticket types at a time or you can leave it as All ticket types.
- Now you can begin creating your email. You can follow this guide on how to build an email to your attendees. Make sure you personalize the body of the email, as well as add a template name and subject.
- Once you have finished editing your email, click Save and Preview.
- On the following page, you can preview your email by selecting a name from the drop down list titled "Preview email to". This will build your email to show you what your attendees will see in their inbox.
- Once you are happy with your email, click Send test email to send an email to one of your Organizers, or Send email to send the email to everyone selected previously.
- You will then see a pop-up to double check you are ready to send it. Click Send email and your email will be sent!
And that's how to send an email to your Attendees that are "pending acceptance".
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions or need assistance.