The Replay Viewers report includes a list of all the attendees that have viewed recordings within your event, as well as which recordings they viewed and how many times they viewed them.
The report doesn't include views by expo booth managers or your organization team members.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the Replay Viewers report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
Once downloaded, the Replay Viewers report will look something like this:
- Name: Name of the viewer
- Email: Email address of the viewer
- Headline: Headline of the viewer
- Location: Location of the viewer, resolved by IP, can be inaccurate
- Ticket: Name of the viewer's ticket
- Stage/Session: Name of the event area
- Recording Views: Number of times the attendee viewed the recording
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com in case you have questions or need assistance.