The No-Shows report report lists all the people who successfully registered but didn't attend your event along with details about their registration.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports, find the No-show report and click Generate.
Once you have generated the report, you will see the Download CSV button. Clicking on this will download the report in the CSV format to your computer.
Alternatively, go to Downloads and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear.
The No-Show Registrant Report will look something like this:
- Email: the email of the attendee
- First Name: the first name of the attendee
- Last Name: the surname of the attendee
- Headline: the headline as inputted on the attendee's profile
- Country/Region: the country of the attendee (generated using their IP, therefore this may be inaccurate)
- Ticket Type: the name of the ticket purchased
- Registration Status: will show as "active" or "refunded"
- Purchase Price: how much was paid for the ticket
- Promo Code: the name of the promo code applied or "No Promo"
- Promo Value: the discount amount provided by the promo code
- Refund Amount: amount refunded to the attendee, if any
- Registration Status: if the registration is active or pending
- Registration Source: source of the attendee's registration; could be 'event' for the registration page or 'magic links' for attendees onboarded with the magic links feature
- Registration Date: date that the attendee registered for the event
- Registration Time: time that the attendee registered for the event
- Registration Mode (Hybrid events only): whether the attendee registered for the event online or in person
- Attendance Type (Hybrid events only): whether the attendee entered the event virtually, onsite, or both
- First Check-in (Hybrid events only): where the attendee first checked in (either onsite or virtual)
- First Check-in Time (Hybrid events only): the time at which the attendee first checked in to the event, whether onsite or virtually
- UTM Source: Identifies which site sent the traffic
- UTM Campaign: Identifies a specific product promotion or strategic campaign
- UTM Medium: Identifies what type of link was used
- UTM Content: Identifies what specifically was clicked to bring the user to the site
- UTM Term: Identifies search terms
- Custom Form Completed: if you created a custom registration from, this will show whether or not it was completed.
- Additional Custom Form Questions: there will additional columns for each question you created