Tags are labels or filters used to sort booths and sessions according to categories, so attendees can quickly navigate through the content available in your event.
Tags are available for Sessions, the Expo Booths and can be applied to the Schedule as well. They are especially useful when you have a large number of expo booths and or sessions, which will help your attendees sort through content quickly.
To create tags within your Expo Booths, follow these simple steps:
- On the left side of the Event Dashboard, click on Venue > Expo.
- Create a new booth or select the booth you want to add tags to and click on Edit.
- Under the "Tags" section, type in the tags you would like to add to your Booth.
- Then simply press the blue Add button
- Don't forget to click Save at the bottom of the page.
How to remove tags
To remove tags you will have to manually go to each Session, Expo Booth, and Scheduled item and select the tags you wish to remove. Simply click on the X to remove the tag.