This article helps answer the question: Which questions will Hopin’s Account Executives ask to provide a quote?
In order to provide you with an accurate quote, we will need you to provide information using one of the following methods:
- Fill out this form
- Email your AE with answers to the below questions
- Speak with your AE and be prepared to answer the below questions
To understand what is included within the packages we offer, please visit Hopin In-person Logistics Services Packages Explained.
If you have already signed a quote, please visit Preparing a Hopin Consultant for In-person Logistics Services.
Questions we ask to Quote you for…
Note: These are only the required questions. There may be additional clarifying questions needed to provide an accurate quote.
ALL Logistics Services
- Delivery / Rental Timeline – When would you need items delivered and, if applicable, return rental items? Example Answer: Delivery on January 1, 2022. Return on January 7, 2022.
- Delivery Address – Where are these services being delivered? Example Answer: Venuesque 1111 Unknown Lane New York, NY 10019
- Work Days – How many total setup, breakdown and live work days are you expecting technician service? Example Answer: 5 working days for 2 technicians
- Area of Coverage – How large is the walking coverage area for the technician services? Example Answer: 5 minutes or less walking
Technician Service Notes
Legal Terms can be found at https://hopin.com/legal/in-person-add-on-specific-terms
- Accommodations: Provided by the Client
- Meals and Travel: Included and non-negotiable
- Work Schedule: 12 Hours max with no additional overtime permitted. More than 12 hours in a single day requires an additional technician.
- Oversee and assist in the set-up of the Supplier’s equipment prior to the event
- Train the Client’s on-site staff on software, equipment use, and basic troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot the Supplier’s software and/or equipment during the event
- NOT… Be responsible for configuring the Event Dashboard including, but not limited to editing guests lists, badge designs or any other pre-event settings
- NOT… Directly check guests in or manage specific attendee issues
BADGE PRINTER RENTALS
- Attendees per Hour per Area – How many attendees are expected at each check-in area during the peak hour? Example Answer: 2 separate areas checking in 100 attendees per hour each
- B&W or Color* – Will you need to print in B&W OR Color on-demand at registration? ***COLOR Printing REQUIRES ONSITE TECHNICIANS and BADGE PURCHASING because of the complexity involved in delivering the service. Example Answer: Black and White
On-demand Badge Printer Service Notes
- Service will be delivered with printers listed on the Hardware Compatibility for Hopin Onsite.
- Purchases only include open air desk stands that CANNOT be branded.
- Rentals can include enclosed desk stands that can be branded using Hopin In-person Logistics Services Templates.
- Total In-person Attendees – How many attendees are expected?
- Blank Only or Branded – Should consumables come blank (ie: inserts/labels) or have pre-printed designs? Example Answer: Blank badges only.
- Branded Badges (IF MULTIPLE DESIGNS) – Each unique design requires a different print order so add the designs and quantities for each design to avoid additional costs or friction in production. Example Answer: 3 designs with quantities of 100 / 300 / 1,000
- Lanyards – ONLY if you are BADGE PURCHASING, you could request lanyards that could be branded. Example Answer: We want lanyards for all the attendees.
- Lanyards (IF MULTIPLE DESIGNS) – Each unique design requires a different print order so add the designs and quantities for each design to avoid additional costs or friction in production. Example Answer: 2 designs with quantities of 400 / 1,000
- Badge Holders – ONLY if you are BADGE PURCHASING, you could request unbranded badge holders. Example Answer: We want badge holders for all the attendees.
Registration Badges Service Notes
- Black & White Printer Badges will be either 4x6 OR 4x3, Tear-resistant OR Paper, and Double-sided OR Single-sided. Feel free to use Hopin In-person Logistics Services Templates to prepare the design.
- Black & White Printer Labels are only blank and will be either 3x2 (DKN5224) OR 4x3 (DK4205).
- Color Printer Badges are unique to the printer. For non-plastic color printing, you can use the same templates as the Black & White Badges because the sizes will remain the same. For printing plastic cards onsite, use the templates under “Color Printer Proprietary Badges“ on Hopin In-person Logistics Services Templates.
- Lanyards will be less than 1-inch Wide, have Bulldog Clips (Single or Double) and will NOT be a biodegradable/environmentally friendly option. There is a standard template available on Hopin In-person Logistics Services Templates.
- Badge Holders are Clear, Unbranded and will be either 4x3 or 4x6
- Concurrent Active Scanners – How many doors/rooms will need scanners at the same time? Example Answer: 25 Scanners (25 Scanners for 10 Sessions)
Scanner Service Notes
- Service will be delivered with iPhones or iPad Minis