This article helps answer the question: Are Hopin’s Consultants available in the event’s country?
The below is a list of regions and countries in which Hopin In-person Logistics Services. Hopin may not be able to provide in-person logistics services in any country not listed, however, software may continue to be usable even if services are unavailable.
- United States
Europe / EMEA
- Czech Republic
- England / United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Why don’t support Hopin In-person Logistics Services in other countries?
Unfortunately, the risks and regulations involved with shipping, working and testing in that region mean that we would be putting our ability to deliver our services at-risk. While we do not like to say no, we would be more disappointed if we tried and failed so we will need to recommend finding a local service provider at this time. Certainly, we can try to work with them to ensure our software works, but the actual services would need to be from a more locally approved provider.
Some considerations that would put our service at-risk by trying to deliver in those countries are:
- Hardware and Consumable Availability -- Some regions will not have access OR even allow certain technology to be used
- Shipping Times -- It is common for longer lead times to be required when shipping over a border
- Customs & Carnets -- When shipping over an international border, the paperwork will vary from country to country
- Work Permits -- Some countries will require permits in order to have people work in their country and they can take time
- Travel Restrictions -- Some countries simply will restrict travel/shipping (particularly during the pandemic)