The Segment Registrations report will allow you to see who registered for segments within your Onsite or Hybrid event, as well as how they attended and how long they spent there.
To download the report go to Event Dashboard > Analytics > Reports and find the Segment Registrations report.
Once you have generated the report, click on Download history and you should see your report at the top of the list. Hover over the report and the Download button will appear. Clicking on this will download the report to your computer.
The Segment Registrations report should look something like this:
- Name: The name of the attendee
- Headline: The headline of the attendee
- Email: The email of the attendee
- Country: The country of the attendee which is based on the user's IP and therefore could be inaccurate
- Ticket: The ticket type the attendee purchased
- Segment title: The title of the segment the attendee registered to
- Segment type: Type of segment the attendee registered to (Stage, Session, Expo)
- Virtual space: If hybrid, this will show the name of the virtual space the segment was held in
- Segment registration status: Whether the attendee attended the segment - "registered" if they booked a seat, or "attended" if they were checked-in to the segment
- Segment registration time: The time they first registered for the segment
- Event first check-in: Whether the attendee first checked-in virtually, in person, or "unspecified" if they didn't check in at all
- Event checked-in time: The time the attendee checked-in to the event segment, this will be empty if the former column shows "unspecified"
- Event checked-out time (approximated*): The time the attendee checked-out of the event segment
- Event minutes spent: The number of minutes spent within the segment, calculated using the difference between the check-in and check-out time